Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Motivator is Back

Wow. I couldn't believe that I haven't made any single post here this year. How time flies when it is spent on challenging endeavors. To be candid, when I started this blog, I wasn't feeling too optimistic about my situation and position in life. So many things weren't the way I wanted them to be. I was depressed most of the time, so much that, it was becoming so difficult to concentrate on anything meaningful.

I figured that motivating others or just plain researching and writing motivation messages would not only uplift whoever gets to read the messages, but also help me out of the gloom that was pervading everything I did. And truthfully, it did worked. I was happy to wake up every other day thinking about what I would post on my blog. I stayed focused and was able to achieve more. Of course, just posting motivational messages didn't solve all of my problems, but it helped me see these issues from a different and better perspective.

Problem is, I got excited enough to live everyday without worries, I got myself into several challenging tasks, I found enough motivation and strength to chart a new course for myself, and unfortunately, in the process, I became too lazy to update this blog.

Well, that's all going to stop now. I am going to give this blog the attention it deserves. And if there is anybody there that has missed me and this blog, forgive me for quitting on you. So, let's get it started again.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online